1) The way my younger son’s face lit up when my hubby and I surprised him with something he hadn’t been expecting.
2) The sheer delight on my father-in-law’s face (I swear he turned into a 5-year-old getting the best present ever on Christmas morning) when my hubby told him he’d get him Apple TV so he could get Netflix on his television.
3) Reading the note hubby left for me in the shower. (I’ve got an Aqua Notepad hanging on the wall in case a story idea hits while I’m shampooing.) I’d share what he wrote, but it’s uh, a little dirty.
4) Running into a friend I haven’t seen in forever and smiling and laughing and catching up like it was yesterday that we saw each other.
5) Email from a reader that includes the words “bloody brilliant.” *smiles big*
6) Hugs. I’m so lucky to get them every day from the guys in my life and just thinking about them warms my heart.
Your turn! Tell me about a recent happy moment in your life!